6 replies to this topic

#1 Anna Galitzine

Anna Galitzine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

My first post here.

On my third job, a run from White Star at Grunion to Dutch Harbour, I had some serious SL issues just after starting.  I had to relog, although the ship remained rezzed.

When I got to Dutch Harbour there was no trace of the cargo, and all the hud would offer was a new cargo.

OK, not a biggie, but what did I do wrong, and is there a way of recovering from these sorts of things?

Anna.

#2 Anna Galitzine

Anna Galitzine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

and it has now happened a second time.  This time at Newport Bay.

I am beginning to regret paying 700 lindens for this HUD that can't survive normal SL occurrences.

#3 Anna Galitzine

Anna Galitzine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

and again.  This time from a Helicopter.

Not recommending this to anyone now.  And the lack of any help ain't helping either.

#4 Justin Blade

Justin Blade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMureaux Cove, Nautilus

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:30 PM

I can't offer any help but I would suggest you ask in world in the GTFO group if you haven't already.  I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

• Anna Galitzine likes this

Imperium Neptuni Regis

#5 Anna Galitzine

Anna Galitzine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:46 PM

I met a guy today in world who said that Reg was working on it.  I can wait.  It's not as much of a  biggie as my previous suggested.  And I hadn't spotted the in-world group!  Thanks Justin.

#6 ReiKuhr

ReiKuhr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

and again.  This time from a Helicopter.

Not recommending this to anyone now.  And the lack of any help ain't helping either.

Honestly this is not at all the fault of GTFO if your SL keeps crashing. The database can only keep so many active jobs at a time to keep clutter to a minimum. If you manage to get back on fast enough it shouldn't be an issue.

#7 Anna Galitzine

Anna Galitzine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

Honestly this is not at all the fault of GTFO if your SL keeps crashing. The database can only keep so many active jobs at a time to keep clutter to a minimum. If you manage to get back on fast enough it shouldn't be an issue.

Well I disagree.  We all know what SL is like at sim crossings.  Rez is selling this HUD, it ought to be usable in the conditions of SL.

However, it's early days, and I know now that he is working on it.  So I want to drop the criticiasm, and concentrate on the getting the freight out.  I just bought a truck......  to go with the two ships, and three helicopters.

And I think I could put a HUB on my land....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users