WORK IN PROGRESS - SEE FEATURES SUGGESTION THREAD FOR FEEDBACK
Get The Freight Out! 1.5
Quality of Life Improvements:
- The Connecting Hubs menu will extend as far as needed.
This has been a major issue ever since launch and the northern continent exploded with hubs.
It has now gotten to where people are complaining that I should delete certain 'spam' hubs to allow them to go farther.
- Easier entry curve for people that want to start off with big vehicles.
See: Bulk Hauling Jobs
- Planes less likely to spontaneously catch fire.
At least, when initiated by GTFO.
- Courier - For small private craft that can carry few bags.
You're given high priority deliveries like hot food or RiverDelta Primo deliveries that must get to the user's door!
In the future we may give you a backpack so you can literally walk up to delivery locations.
- Freight - For private and large craft that can hold more than 10 packages
Get the stuff to the destination. No fancy stuff.
- Air Drop - Select Planes
Fly over target region, throw cargo out door.
- Heavy Load - Select Planes and Boats
Like Freight, but it's one big thing instead of smaller things
- Passenger Carry - Select Planes and Boats, Select Locations
Kind of like Freight, but the escrow costs are around 300%, so don't eff up.
Edited by Rez Gray, 14 July 2017 - 03:28 PM.