Feel free to post ideas for GTFO here.
Let's start with things we won't do:
- We cannot whitelist certain brands because of no-mod status and lack of cooperation or IP reasons.
So stop asking, or ask them to play nice.
- We will not be making G$ a viable currency except for other connected games. It will only be usable
to buy 'resources' for other games, not actual things except maybe gatcha items. The lindens would have my
balls for making it a 'currency'. That's why we say 'fake game money' in all the marketing.
- We will not NOT support any legacy combat systems like VICE, WCS, TCS, LCS, or the six dozen systems named "VCS" in any looting aspects. Most sailable areas can't rez, and all that stuff has been hacked to death.
- At this time we're still not authorizing non-owners to run jobs in other people's vehicles because SL will eat their ride, and then what?
Then, some things we're planning for:
- "Companies" will require L$ to create and maintain. It is pending some work being done for similar management in GridTalkie
- "Looting" other players and destroying their vessels in select circumstances.
We are still negotiating these mechanics.
- "Smuggling" will eventually be a risk/reward job type
- We will be refactoring how 'late' works. At the moment it shouldn't even show up unless you're so late the system deleted the job.
- Yes. The math may seem a little off. We're working on it. Prepare your salt catching buckets.
- All vehicle capacities will be 'rebalanced' to handle some 'stat creep' issues.
- We are planning new tracking for personal and locaiton based score boards.
Edited by Rez Gray, 29 June 2017 - 09:56 PM.