Getting The Freight Out (or GTFO!) is a game for vehicle owners in SL. It enables them to pretend to haul cargo for pretend money!
It's available for select SL Air and Sea Vehicles, and works in a wide number of regions in the SL mainlands.
Let Me Show You It's Features
- Works with a good amount of SL planes, helicopters, boats, sailboats, and select weird vehicles.
- Hub locations in in three SL continents, Fruit Islands / Eden, and upcoming locations.
- Fun things like "Progression" , level up by running jobs.
- Earn fake money you spend on bigger jobs and eventually...more things!
- Just have fun flying or sailing around with a destination ahead of you!
Because. It's like EuroTruck Simulator or Farming Simulator, it's relaxing and/or exciting to perform a job.
What's the difference between the Free (L$0) and Paid (L$699) Versions
The Freebie version caps out at Level 5 and does not contain bonuses for travelling long distances.
The Paid Version will also have more options for jobs and progression.
Why is my vehicle not working after I put in the box and script?
- The Object named GTFO!<apicode> AND the API Script must BOTH be in the root of the vehicle.
If you stick the script in the box, it will not be able to run while in thevehicle.
- Did you name the block GTFO!xxx where xxx is a code listed at http://tradeandtreas.../gtfo/vehicles/
during some troubleshooting calls I've seen people set the block's name to the name they gave their ship, like GTFO!BoatyMcBoatface, this is not valid
- Did you use an API code from the table that matches the boats creator? That's kind of important.
- Did you use the API code for the actual product? Some vehicles may not work if you try to cheat using a higher capacity vessel.
- Did you put the script and named block in the ROOT and not a child prim?
Why does my / your math seem off on deliveries?
It might be. When we do the overhaul I will get outside help
I'm still migrating questions but you can read the old pre-launch questions at: http://tradeandtreasure.com/gtfo/faq/
Edited by Rez Gray, 19 June 2017 - 06:01 PM.